We will remove swarms of honey bees FREE of charge.
Bees are adopted out to beginner beekeepers to pollinate gardens, make honey, and enjoy — NOT killed.
If you have a bee problem, we can help. Give us a call to schedule a rescue.
Save the bees with us!
Structural removal services are available. We provide live bee removal and clean outs from walls, roofs, tree cavities, and more.
We use infrared thermal imaging methods to pinpoint the colony location to minimize damage and repairs to your property.
- Redwood City honeybee wall colony trapout
- Swarm rescue in San Carlos
- The loveliest swarm of honeybees ever
- Open air bee colony rescue
- San Carlos apartment wall bee colony removal
- San Carlos swarm pickup
- San Carlos bee swarm rescue
- Redwood City swarm
- It’s a good feeling to capture a swarm of your own bees
- First bee Swarm Rescue of the year
- San Bruno bee colony rescue
- San Carlos swarm
- First bee rescue of the year in Palo Alto
- Looks like spring has sprung
- Last Bee Rescue of 2017
- Bee Tree Rescue
- Bee Hive Relocation
- Bees in the Oven Vent
- Honeybee Wall Colony Removsl
- More Yellowjackets