We will remove swarms of honey bees FREE of charge.
Bees are adopted out to beginner beekeepers to pollinate gardens, make honey, and enjoy — NOT killed.
If you have a bee problem, we can help. Give us a call to schedule a rescue.
Save the bees with us!
Structural removal services are available. We provide live bee removal and clean outs from walls, roofs, tree cavities, and more.
We use infrared thermal imaging methods to pinpoint the colony location to minimize damage and repairs to your property.
- Palo Alto External Bee Colony Removal
- San Carlos Bee Tree – Live Removal
- Emerald Hills Oak Tree Trapout
- Palo Alto Fence Bee Rescue
- San Carlos Bee Tree – Part 1
- Palo Alto/Stanford Roof Bee Removal
- Do Not Spray Your Swarm of Bees!
- Double Queen Balling Swarm
- Belmont Bee Colony Removal
- Redwood City Water Meter Box Swarm Collection
- San Carlos Wall Honeybee Removal
- San Carlos Swarm Rescue
- Redwood City Swarm Rescue
- Humongous Redwood City Bee Colony Cutout
- Bee Colony Under the Bathroom Sink
- Palo Alto Street Swarm Removal
- Palo Alto Roof Trapout
- Atherton Swarm Rescue
- Swarm in a Hose Box
- San Carlos Roof Bee Colony Removal