We will remove swarms of honey bees FREE of charge.
Bees are adopted out to beginner beekeepers to pollinate gardens, make honey, and enjoy — NOT killed.
If you have a bee problem, we can help. Give us a call to schedule a rescue.
Save the bees with us!
Structural removal services are available. We provide live bee removal and clean outs from walls, roofs, tree cavities, and more.
We use infrared thermal imaging methods to pinpoint the colony location to minimize damage and repairs to your property.
- What NOT to do When You Have a Bee Problem
- Brisbane Swarm Rescue
- Belmont Bee Swarm Rescue
- Los Altos Hills Structural Bee Removal
- San Mateo Swarm Catch
- Bee Tree Trapout Started in Palo Alto
- Mountain View Bee Swarm on a Car
- The Honeybees Girls Softball Team
- Wild Goose Chase Swarm in Palo Alto
- Spring Has Sprung
- Bees Infected With Tracheal Mites
- Winter Brood Pattern
- December Eucalyptus Bloom
- San Carlos Bee Colony Removal
- Tree Removal Bee Rescue
- Robbing Season and Fun New Robber Screen
- Hillsborough Trapout -Part 1
- Hillsborough Trapout – Part 2
- Bees In a Birdhouse
- Menlo Park Swarm Rescue