We will remove swarms of honey bees FREE of charge.
Bees are adopted out to beginner beekeepers to pollinate gardens, make honey, and enjoy — NOT killed.
If you have a bee problem, we can help. Give us a call to schedule a rescue.
Save the bees with us!
Structural removal services are available. We provide live bee removal and clean outs from walls, roofs, tree cavities, and more.
We use infrared thermal imaging methods to pinpoint the colony location to minimize damage and repairs to your property.
- San Bruno bee colony rescue
- San Carlos swarm
- First bee rescue of the year in Palo Alto
- Looks like spring has sprung
- Last Bee Rescue of 2017
- Bee Tree Rescue
- Bee Hive Relocation
- Bees in the Oven Vent
- Honeybee Wall Colony Removsl
- More Yellowjackets
- Late Season Micro Swarm
- Incredible Aerial Yellowjacket Colony
- Yellowjackets Are Still Not Fun
- External Bee Colony Rescue
- Redwood City Trapout
- Oak Tree Combo Cutout Trapout Bee Removal
- San Mateo Trapout
- Millbrae Shed Honeybee Colony Removal
- Tiny Redwood Shores Swarm
- San Carlos Airport Bee Colony Removal