We will remove swarms of honey bees FREE of charge.
Bees are adopted out to beginner beekeepers to pollinate gardens, make honey, and enjoy — NOT killed.
If you have a bee problem, we can help. Give us a call to schedule a rescue.
Save the bees with us!
Structural removal services are available. We provide live bee removal and clean outs from walls, roofs, tree cavities, and more.
We use infrared thermal imaging methods to pinpoint the colony location to minimize damage and repairs to your property.
- Palo Alto Double Removal!
- Belmont Colony Removal
- Redwood City Trapout
- Woodside Elementary School Swarm Rescue
- San Carlos Swarm Rescue
- Big San Mateo Swarm Hiving
- Los Altos Swarm Rescue
- Menlo Park Tree Colony Removal
- Emerald Hills Swarm Rescue
- Mountain View Roof Bee Removal
- Nice Atherton Swarm Rescue
- Redwood City Roof Bee Removal
- The Little Swarm That Could
- What NOT to do When You Have a Bee Problem
- Brisbane Swarm Rescue
- Belmont Bee Swarm Rescue
- Los Altos Hills Structural Bee Removal
- San Mateo Swarm Catch
- Bee Tree Trapout Started in Palo Alto
- Mountain View Bee Swarm on a Car