We will remove swarms of honey bees FREE of charge.
Bees are adopted out to beginner beekeepers to pollinate gardens, make honey, and enjoy — NOT killed.
If you have a bee problem, we can help. Give us a call to schedule a rescue.
Save the bees with us!
Structural removal services are available. We provide live bee removal and clean outs from walls, roofs, tree cavities, and more.
We use infrared thermal imaging methods to pinpoint the colony location to minimize damage and repairs to your property.
- The best time of the year to be a beekeeper!
- Belmont roof swarm
- Redwood City swarm collection
- SMBG at Maker Faire
- Completed trapout in White Oaks
- Swarm arrival
- Palo Alto wall colony trapout
- Healthy sized bee swarm
- Smallest colony cutout ever
- Small swarm rescue
- Belmont swarm rescue
- Portola Valley trapout complete
- Emerald Hills swarm collection
- Kids love bees!
- Hilsborough external colony removal
- South San Francisco live bee colony removal
- Burlingame bee swarm rescue
- San Mateo roof trap out complete
- San Carlos bee tree trap out complete
- Honeybee swarm hot tub crisis averted