We will remove swarms of honey bees FREE of charge.
Bees are adopted out to beginner beekeepers to pollinate gardens, make honey, and enjoy — NOT killed.
If you have a bee problem, we can help. Give us a call to schedule a rescue.
Save the bees with us!
Structural removal services are available. We provide live bee removal and clean outs from walls, roofs, tree cavities, and more.
We use infrared thermal imaging methods to pinpoint the colony location to minimize damage and repairs to your property.
- Honeybee swarm hot tub crisis averted
- Woodside fallen oak tree bee rescue
- Exposed bee colony removal
- San Carlos swarm rescue
- Beautiful swarm in trumpet vine
- That’s not a pizza it’s a flat swarm of bees
- Sat swarm number 3
- Sat swarm number 2
- Sat swarm number 1
- San Carlos bee swarm capture
- Anatomy of a bee tree trapout
- Honeybee Colony Removal from a Wall
- Belmont swarm collection
- Bees in an oak tree trapout started
- Double Colony Removal in Palo Alto
- The little swarm that could
- Big honey bee colony cutout removal
- Menlo Park driveway bees
- Redwood Colony you swarm collection
- San Mateo swarm rescue