- Daly City Swarm
- Starting an Oak Tree Trapout in Redwood City
- Redwood City Trapout
- Why Choose a Local Beekeeper to Help Solve your Bee Problem?
- How To Remove Bees From a Tree
- 6 STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE FOR BEEHIVE REMOVAL
- San Carlos Wall Colony Removal
- Verizon Cell Tower Bee Colony
- Redwood Shores Trapout
- It’s Mid-July And They’re Still Swarming
- Hillsborough Wall Honey Bee Removal
- Atherton Bee Tree Trapout Started
- Los Altos Hills Attic Bee Colony Removal
- Palo Alto Trapout Success
- San Bruno Swarm Rescue
- Palo Alto Bee Colony Removal
- Emerald Hills Swarm Rescue
- Bucket Of Bees
- Bees in a Chimney – Smoke em if You Got em!
- Los Altos Trapout
Category Archives: atherton
“Hello? Hello? I can’t hear anything but a bunch of buzzing!”
Received a call to rescue a swarm of honeybees under the soffit in Atherton today. For whatever reason they decided not to move in to the roof. Win for everyone.
Got a call from a realtor today about a house going on the market but that they don’t want to include the swarm hanging out in the driveway. So off it went!
These bees had moved into a very deep space in a roof and it was determined that the best course of action was to perform a trapout to save the colony. After 3 weeks we have the colony!