- Palo Alto External Bee Colony Removal
- San Carlos Bee Tree – Live Removal
- Emerald Hills Oak Tree Trapout
- Palo Alto Fence Bee Rescue
- San Carlos Bee Tree – Part 1
- Palo Alto/Stanford Roof Bee Removal
- Do Not Spray Your Swarm of Bees!
- Double Queen Balling Swarm
- Belmont Bee Colony Removal
- Redwood City Water Meter Box Swarm Collection
- San Carlos Wall Honeybee Removal
- San Carlos Swarm Rescue
- Redwood City Swarm Rescue
- Humongous Redwood City Bee Colony Cutout
- Bee Colony Under the Bathroom Sink
- Palo Alto Street Swarm Removal
- Palo Alto Roof Trapout
- Atherton Swarm Rescue
- Swarm in a Hose Box
- San Carlos Roof Bee Colony Removal
Category Archives: atherton
Received a call to rescue a swarm of honeybees under the soffit in Atherton today. For whatever reason they decided not to move in to the roof. Win for everyone.
Got a call from a realtor today about a house going on the market but that they don’t want to include the swarm hanging out in the driveway. So off it went!
These bees had moved into a very deep space in a roof and it was determined that the best course of action was to perform a trapout to save the colony. After 3 weeks we have the colony!