- Daly City Swarm
- Starting an Oak Tree Trapout in Redwood City
- Redwood City Trapout
- Why Choose a Local Beekeeper to Help Solve your Bee Problem?
- How To Remove Bees From a Tree
- 6 STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE FOR BEEHIVE REMOVAL
- San Carlos Wall Colony Removal
- Verizon Cell Tower Bee Colony
- Redwood Shores Trapout
- It’s Mid-July And They’re Still Swarming
- Hillsborough Wall Honey Bee Removal
- Atherton Bee Tree Trapout Started
- Los Altos Hills Attic Bee Colony Removal
- Palo Alto Trapout Success
- San Bruno Swarm Rescue
- Palo Alto Bee Colony Removal
- Emerald Hills Swarm Rescue
- Bucket Of Bees
- Bees in a Chimney – Smoke em if You Got em!
- Los Altos Trapout
Category Archives: honey
1. Do not try to steal them in a wall with expanding foam. If they don’t chew their way out, they will die and liquefy and with the honey and baby bees and rot and stink. Then you have a … Continue reading
Presenting LH Honeybee Rescue’s Redwood City Girls Softball League Team – The Honeybees. Go get em, girls!!!!
One of our hives had 100 or so bees moving very slowly outside of the boxes and it was suggested by some Beekeeper friends that our bees had tracheal mites. So the surgical instruments and microscopes were dusted off and … Continue reading
Did a quickie hive inspection today and found a nicely compacted winter broodnest.
The girls have been busy this spring – we pulled 7 gallons of honey today!