- Palo Alto External Bee Colony Removal
- San Carlos Bee Tree – Live Removal
- Emerald Hills Oak Tree Trapout
- Palo Alto Fence Bee Rescue
- San Carlos Bee Tree – Part 1
- Palo Alto/Stanford Roof Bee Removal
- Do Not Spray Your Swarm of Bees!
- Double Queen Balling Swarm
- Belmont Bee Colony Removal
- Redwood City Water Meter Box Swarm Collection
- San Carlos Wall Honeybee Removal
- San Carlos Swarm Rescue
- Redwood City Swarm Rescue
- Humongous Redwood City Bee Colony Cutout
- Bee Colony Under the Bathroom Sink
- Palo Alto Street Swarm Removal
- Palo Alto Roof Trapout
- Atherton Swarm Rescue
- Swarm in a Hose Box
- San Carlos Roof Bee Colony Removal
Category Archives: honey
1. Do not try to steal them in a wall with expanding foam. If they don’t chew their way out, they will die and liquefy and with the honey and baby bees and rot and stink. Then you have a … Continue reading
Presenting LH Honeybee Rescue’s Redwood City Girls Softball League Team – The Honeybees. Go get em, girls!!!!
One of our hives had 100 or so bees moving very slowly outside of the boxes and it was suggested by some Beekeeper friends that our bees had tracheal mites. So the surgical instruments and microscopes were dusted off and … Continue reading
Did a quickie hive inspection today and found a nicely compacted winter broodnest.
The girls have been busy this spring – we pulled 7 gallons of honey today!