- Daly City Swarm
- Starting an Oak Tree Trapout in Redwood City
- Redwood City Trapout
- Why Choose a Local Beekeeper to Help Solve your Bee Problem?
- How To Remove Bees From a Tree
- 6 STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE FOR BEEHIVE REMOVAL
- San Carlos Wall Colony Removal
- Verizon Cell Tower Bee Colony
- Redwood Shores Trapout
- It’s Mid-July And They’re Still Swarming
- Hillsborough Wall Honey Bee Removal
- Atherton Bee Tree Trapout Started
- Los Altos Hills Attic Bee Colony Removal
- Palo Alto Trapout Success
- San Bruno Swarm Rescue
- Palo Alto Bee Colony Removal
- Emerald Hills Swarm Rescue
- Bucket Of Bees
- Bees in a Chimney – Smoke em if You Got em!
- Los Altos Trapout
Category Archives: san mateo
Here is a good 5 pound swarm collected this morning in San Bruno California. There still at it!
These honey bees swarmed in on the Fourth of July and started to set up a colony in a wall in Hillsborough. They were very peaceful bees and the removal was very straightforward. They will grow up into a nice … Continue reading
This was a good size swarm hanging on to. Japanese maple. One quick shake of the branch and everyone was in the box.
Got a swarm call today that nobody likes – bees sprayed with insecticide. Learn your lesson people: you will never kill them all, no beekeeper will collect them, and now the swarm has little chance of survival. Lose lose lose.
Got a call to pick up a swarm in the middle the street in San Mateo today. Usually when a swarm is on a flat surface that’s a bad sign and it is queenless, but in this case there were … Continue reading
Received a call today from a credit union that a swarm looked like it was about to move into a stucco wall. We sprung into action, dropped a bait hive, and happily watched everybody move into the box instead of … Continue reading