- Daly City Swarm
- Starting an Oak Tree Trapout in Redwood City
- Redwood City Trapout
- Why Choose a Local Beekeeper to Help Solve your Bee Problem?
- How To Remove Bees From a Tree
- 6 STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE FOR BEEHIVE REMOVAL
- San Carlos Wall Colony Removal
- Verizon Cell Tower Bee Colony
- Redwood Shores Trapout
- It’s Mid-July And They’re Still Swarming
- Hillsborough Wall Honey Bee Removal
- Atherton Bee Tree Trapout Started
- Los Altos Hills Attic Bee Colony Removal
- Palo Alto Trapout Success
- San Bruno Swarm Rescue
- Palo Alto Bee Colony Removal
- Emerald Hills Swarm Rescue
- Bucket Of Bees
- Bees in a Chimney – Smoke em if You Got em!
- Los Altos Trapout
Category Archives: Tree
This great big magnificent heritage Oak in Redwood City had been discovered by a swarm of bees but unfortunately this isn’t the place for them. A trap that was started and seems to be working great. In 4 weeks all … Continue reading
Well that was a fast one – less than a week and all the bees decided to abscond from this gigantic redwood tree. All is well that ends well!
Here is a good 5 pound swarm collected this morning in San Bruno California. There still at it!
This humongous heritage oak had five entrances and plenty of bees. As soon as the cone was put in place and box hung they immediately showed a good amount of interest so this one should be wrapped up in a … Continue reading
This colony was living inside a great big hollowed out heritage oak in San Carlos and required sealing of multiple very large entrances. Everything seems to be working out just fine the the trapout – the bees are moving into … Continue reading
This may have been the highest trap out I have ever started – a good 23 feet up in the air. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will have all the bees and the queen in the box and … Continue reading
This swarm of bees on a lovely bottle brush tree must have been 5 pounds – it took two bee vac buckets to collect but I got it!