- Daly City Swarm
- Starting an Oak Tree Trapout in Redwood City
- Redwood City Trapout
- Why Choose a Local Beekeeper to Help Solve your Bee Problem?
- How To Remove Bees From a Tree
- 6 STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE FOR BEEHIVE REMOVAL
- San Carlos Wall Colony Removal
- Verizon Cell Tower Bee Colony
- Redwood Shores Trapout
- It’s Mid-July And They’re Still Swarming
- Hillsborough Wall Honey Bee Removal
- Atherton Bee Tree Trapout Started
- Los Altos Hills Attic Bee Colony Removal
- Palo Alto Trapout Success
- San Bruno Swarm Rescue
- Palo Alto Bee Colony Removal
- Emerald Hills Swarm Rescue
- Bucket Of Bees
- Bees in a Chimney – Smoke em if You Got em!
- Los Altos Trapout
Category Archives: Woodside
This mass of bees started out as a swarm cluster about a week ago judging by how much new white comb was present and the number of eggs laid. They we’re unable to locate a new home, or decided that … Continue reading
This nice sized swarm of honeybees settled in the garden area of an elementary school. The hiving was very straight forward and offered a nice opportunity for the kids to learn something about bees.
It was a long four weeks but in the end we got all the bees out of the tree safe and sound and into their new pink home. Now the tree is ready for its awesome new treehouse!