- Palo Alto External Bee Colony Removal
- San Carlos Bee Tree – Live Removal
- Emerald Hills Oak Tree Trapout
- Palo Alto Fence Bee Rescue
- San Carlos Bee Tree – Part 1
- Palo Alto/Stanford Roof Bee Removal
- Do Not Spray Your Swarm of Bees!
- Double Queen Balling Swarm
- Belmont Bee Colony Removal
- Redwood City Water Meter Box Swarm Collection
- San Carlos Wall Honeybee Removal
- San Carlos Swarm Rescue
- Redwood City Swarm Rescue
- Humongous Redwood City Bee Colony Cutout
- Bee Colony Under the Bathroom Sink
- Palo Alto Street Swarm Removal
- Palo Alto Roof Trapout
- Atherton Swarm Rescue
- Swarm in a Hose Box
- San Carlos Roof Bee Colony Removal
Category Archives: Woodside
This mass of bees started out as a swarm cluster about a week ago judging by how much new white comb was present and the number of eggs laid. They we’re unable to locate a new home, or decided that … Continue reading
This nice sized swarm of honeybees settled in the garden area of an elementary school. The hiving was very straight forward and offered a nice opportunity for the kids to learn something about bees.
It was a long four weeks but in the end we got all the bees out of the tree safe and sound and into their new pink home. Now the tree is ready for its awesome new treehouse!