Strong and productive honeybee nucleus (“nuc”) colonies are available. The are LOCAL survivor bees free of mites or disease that are best adapted to the local Bay Area environment. These bees are very gentle and productive. The nuc will consist of 5 deep frames drawn out with a laying queen, foragers, nurse bees, lots of brood, nectar and honey, and pollen.
Please contact Landhaus H Apiaries at
Note: you will need to provide your own deep hive box or transport container.
- The best time of the year to be a beekeeper!
- Belmont roof swarm
- Redwood City swarm collection
- SMBG at Maker Faire
- Completed trapout in White Oaks
- Swarm arrival
- Palo Alto wall colony trapout
- Healthy sized bee swarm
- Smallest colony cutout ever
- Small swarm rescue
- Belmont swarm rescue
- Portola Valley trapout complete
- Emerald Hills swarm collection
- Kids love bees!
- Hilsborough external colony removal
- South San Francisco live bee colony removal
- Burlingame bee swarm rescue
- San Mateo roof trap out complete
- San Carlos bee tree trap out complete
- Honeybee swarm hot tub crisis averted