Strong and productive honeybee nucleus (“nuc”) colonies are available. The are LOCAL survivor bees free of mites or disease that are best adapted to the local Bay Area environment. These bees are very gentle and productive. The nuc will consist of 5 deep frames drawn out with a laying queen, foragers, nurse bees, lots of brood, nectar and honey, and pollen.
Please contact Landhaus H Apiaries at
Note: you will need to provide your own deep hive box or transport container.
- Daly City Swarm
- Starting an Oak Tree Trapout in Redwood City
- Redwood City Trapout
- Why Choose a Local Beekeeper to Help Solve your Bee Problem?
- How To Remove Bees From a Tree
- 6 STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE FOR BEEHIVE REMOVAL
- San Carlos Wall Colony Removal
- Verizon Cell Tower Bee Colony
- Redwood Shores Trapout
- It’s Mid-July And They’re Still Swarming
- Hillsborough Wall Honey Bee Removal
- Atherton Bee Tree Trapout Started
- Los Altos Hills Attic Bee Colony Removal
- Palo Alto Trapout Success
- San Bruno Swarm Rescue
- Palo Alto Bee Colony Removal
- Emerald Hills Swarm Rescue
- Bucket Of Bees
- Bees in a Chimney – Smoke em if You Got em!
- Los Altos Trapout