- Daly City Swarm
- Starting an Oak Tree Trapout in Redwood City
- Redwood City Trapout
- Why Choose a Local Beekeeper to Help Solve your Bee Problem?
- How To Remove Bees From a Tree
- 6 STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE FOR BEEHIVE REMOVAL
- San Carlos Wall Colony Removal
- Verizon Cell Tower Bee Colony
- Redwood Shores Trapout
- It’s Mid-July And They’re Still Swarming
- Hillsborough Wall Honey Bee Removal
- Atherton Bee Tree Trapout Started
- Los Altos Hills Attic Bee Colony Removal
- Palo Alto Trapout Success
- San Bruno Swarm Rescue
- Palo Alto Bee Colony Removal
- Emerald Hills Swarm Rescue
- Bucket Of Bees
- Bees in a Chimney – Smoke em if You Got em!
- Los Altos Trapout
Category Archives: bee rescue
This was a nice swarm of honeybees hanging out on a fence in Daly City. It’s almost August but swarm season continues!
This great big magnificent heritage Oak in Redwood City had been discovered by a swarm of bees but unfortunately this isn’t the place for them. A trap that was started and seems to be working great. In 4 weeks all … Continue reading
Well that was a fast one – less than a week and all the bees decided to abscond from this gigantic redwood tree. All is well that ends well!
What should you do if you see beehives in or around your home? If you see a swarm of bees near your home, you might be wondering how to kill a beehive. But before you take action against these buzzing … Continue reading
This medium sized honey bee colony had set up shop in a wall in a garage in San Carlos. Usually they like a larger space but these guys extended their comb down 5 feet in a narrow space between studs. … Continue reading
“Hello? Hello? I can’t hear anything but a bunch of buzzing!”
Four weeks later and we have a 40 lb trapout box full of bees and honey. Carrying this thing down with one hand on the ladder sure was interesting. All good!